Thursday, May 27, 2010

I admit, I've been neglecting the blog too. I am so happy to see that a few of you have been posting, it's wonderful to hear what you are up to! None of the Las Vegas clan can make it to Monticello this year because it falls on the same week as Girl's Camp, so we are so sad we won't be able to see you all!


As for updates on the Salmon Clan, we are always busy but not always with exciting things to report. The kids (and me, too!) are happy that school is almost out. I am so done with the morning routine, homework, etc. Reva and I recently got back from North Carolina where we went for our sister, Catherine's, wedding. While there we got to see Kayla and Ryan's new adorable baby. Our niece/cousin. :) It was fun to see Robin there, too. Kind of crazy that we have to go to NC to see Robin!
Melissa and the kids are driving out west in a couple of weeks. It's a long drive, but will save her over $1,000. So I'm going to take my kids and meet her in CO. We'll hang with Jason and Regan's families for a few days before heading to Las Vegas via Monticello and the Grand Canyon.
I've been working hard learning all about photography and building a photography business. As you all know, I'm pretty obsessive about taking pictures, so it only made sense to start making money doing it. :) I've been having a blast. The kids are all busy with end of school year stuff. Amanda has had several Orchestra concerts (she plays the violin) and enjoyed an orchestra trip to Disneyland. She just earned her YW Medallion and we are so proud of her. Rebecca recently turned 12 and was excited to finally join Young Women's. She is also excited to finally be in demand for babysitting. She has more money than me now! Jaclyn is busy fielding off the boys - believe it or not. She's only 6 (well, 7 next week), but we already had to talk to the teacher about a couple boys who kept following her around. Oh, dear. What am I going to do when she's 16! Nathan absolutely loves his pre-school and runs outside when the bus comes, so I know he'll be sad to see it end. He'll start a whole new adventure in Kindergarten next year. David and I are celebrating our 16 year anniversary tomorrow. Wow! I don't know where the time went. Well, that's all for now. I hope you are all doing well. I love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good Job on all the updates ladies!! See I knew you could do it:) Love you all!

    ReplyDelete