Tuesday, May 18, 2010

How is everyone????

Almost a YEAR ago Celise asked if anyone had any ideas about how we can get this this blog going? April said we should do a "tell all" type of post. For everyone to list 20 things about their family, or maybe every couple could tell how they met and post an old wedding photo, or tell about the biggest event coming up in the next three months or six months were suggestions!

So I guess I'll start us off since it's been 7 MONTHS since any ones posted. As most of you know Chad and I met in good ol Monticello. He was a grade older than me. He went on his mission while I went to UVSC for 2 years. He returned March of 2007 and we were married August 25, 2007 in the Monticello Temple!! I cannot believe it's almost been 3 years. Time flies!



Nicole Madelyn joined our family December 17, 2008. She is 17 months already! She is all over the place these days. She keeps me very busy!! We love her so much, she is a lot of fun!



We just recently, at the end of March, moved from Lake Powell to Provo. Chad's cousins, who build homes, built us a house! We love having a place of our own!! We really enjoy being back up here close to family. So if you're ever in the area give me a call! Josh and Jenny stayed the night about a month ago! I will post pictures of our house soon!

Chad and Audrey's husband, Jonathon, started their own pest control business!! It's call Precision Pest Control. We really hope that goes well!! I stay home with Nicole. I love being a SAHM. I recently just started running and enjoy it. Celise, Wendy and whoever else enjoys running, Keri and I are going to be running the 5k over the 24th of July in Monticello!

Life is good for us! Staying very busy!



Would love to see some posts! Come on I know you can do it:)

Love, Chad, Kelly, and Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment