Celise!! What fun pictures (on all of the past few blogs)!!! I love them!! I can just imagine what the Wendy's workers were thinking... it makes me laugh. I miss you all and think that this blog is a great idea. Thanks!
What a fun adventure! I so wish we were there. We have missed everyone at the 24th these past few years. But it wont last forever... we will be back to being there every year to help with the harvest and see the whole clan.
Note: this link requires a password. Email Celise (celise@heritagefun.com) or Dan (dnielsen@symetri.com) for access. Please email any updates or changes to Dan.
Celise!! What fun pictures (on all of the past few blogs)!!! I love them!! I can just imagine what the Wendy's workers were thinking... it makes me laugh.
ReplyDeleteI miss you all and think that this blog is a great idea. Thanks!
Kayla
What a fun adventure! I so wish we were there. We have missed everyone at the 24th these past few years. But it wont last forever... we will be back to being there every year to help with the harvest and see the whole clan.
ReplyDelete